About the Blogger
Paul Comeaux is a Partner in the Real Estate & Banking Group of Thompson & Knight, LLP. The following are representative of his practice:
- Structuring, documenting, and syndication of over five billion dollars in off balance sheet financing (synthetic leases and sale/leasebacks) for one of the world’s largest banks covering retail facilities, research facilities, distribution facilities, semiconductor plants, and suburban office complexes
- Representation of national bank in connection with its expansion into Dallas, including leasing, ground leasing, and acquisition of sites for bank facilities
- Representation of a national restaurant chain in connection with the acquisition, construction, leasing, operation, and disposition of multiple restaurant locations
- Representation of major retail shopping center owner in connection with the leasing and operation of shopping center (including construction, shopping center expansion, and litigation issues)
- Representation of a major clothing retailer in high profile lease negotiations, including negotiation of leases at the Dallas Galleria and Northpark
- Representation of real estate developers in connection with the acquisition of land and construction, leasing, and disposition of office buildings and regional shopping centers
- Representation of national retailers in various multi-lease disposition and acquisition projects (both bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy acquisitions)
- Counsel to several large real estate brokerage companies headquartered in Texas
- Counsel to several high net worth families in connection with real estate holdings and activities
Paul is named in The Best Lawyers in America (Real Estate Law); 2006-2007.
Paul can be reached at 214.969.2506, or be email at email@example.com.